Monday, 8 March 2010

microsoft bastard cunt screen

ok so I grasp the concept of this idea. it's a wonderful idea for those braindead fuckwits who don't realise that there's any alternative window to the internet other than Internet Explorer. see what I did there, window to the internet? Windows? ah fuck it.
so the problem I have with this is essentially the same as I do with any & all Windows updates. they fucking sit there waiting to be installed & telling you they need to be installed until you fucking install them. I don't want this Browser Choice Screen as I already have four browsers installed. it will take up space & will refuse to be removed from what its description tells me. hopefully I'd only have to tell it to fuck off once it's reared its ugly head on my monitor but I'm unwilling to take the risk that it will return later to sap yet more precious seconds from my busy schedule of visiting inane websites.
speaking of which you should check out them links on the right over there, they're lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment