Sunday, 7 February 2010

Microshit Office

so I've got the "new" version of Office now, I'm sure most people do, although it's hardly that recent considering the date on it is three years ago now. perhaps with the next instalment of this essential(ly fucking useless) piece of software they'll solve problems that I've been having with it since back in nineteen ninety fucking eight. I doubt it though somehow.

at present my complaints will be confined to one particularly cuntish little grievance that recurs whenever I need to do a serious bit of "word processing" for, say, a university course.
it doesn't seem like too much to ask to be able to move around an image, table or graph in Word without it shunting your fucking text to the other end of the document.
would it really inconvenience developers to make it so said image, table or graph doesn't have a propensity to get stuck at the upmost edge of a page & yet refuse to be moved to the page above no matter how much I scream & call it a waste of fucking space?
how about if I want to actually alter the size of a text box within a graph so that, say, the title of the graph fits onto one line? no, apparently it's too complicated to apply the principles governing normal text boxes to those within graph layouts.
what about when I copy a load of fucking text from Word into said text box, would you like to to retain the same font, size & colour? no of course you don't, you want it it in bold 18pt Calibri don't you. I mean, that definitely fits in with 11pt Arial that's plastered all over the rest of the fucking graph & certainly won't stretch the text box onto several lines & off the edge of the graph.
I'm not usually nervous about giving presentations in front of people (lucky cunt) but going by these standards my Powerpoint slides for next Monday will be all over the fucking shop. It's not like the university has managed to get Office 2007 across the board either so I might be stuck with backwards compatibility issues & end up stood there like a fucking lemon while my slides refuse to load.

what the fuck, Microsoft. I bought this software (for a change) & this is how you repay me? Actually that's a lie, my dad bought it & I nicked it off him but regardless, go suck a dick

you cunts.




and before anyone dares to mention it, yes I've tried Open Office & somehow it was even fucking worse. the half hour it took to open didn't help in my assessment of it, even if Microsoft's version isn't the speediest programme to open in the world either.

1 comment:

foxxe said...

fucking cunt fuck shit bastards this problem is never going to be resolved, why can I not moving things around without everything else moving around in an unnecessarily obstructive manner?

Post a Comment