Tuesday, 2 February 2010

introducción a la foxxe

once upon a time there was the internet, a communication tool used the world over where people can come together to bitch about movies everything & share pornography with one another.
in the beginning it was mainly populated by intelligent people; the sort who utilise new technology long before it becomes easily accessible & the plebeian masses are able to get their filthy paws on it. while these people may not have had the "coolest" hobbies in the world, at least they developed the netiquette needed to keep things all civil & lovely.
now, although I'm aware of the sweeping generalisation made right there it is hard to deny that the influx of idiots, imbeciles & morons has had a negative effect on websites devoted to such widely appreciated concepts as social networking. although we'll become accustomed to the inane ramblings they spout to their "friends" in the name of communication, this vast wave of trivium-deficient individuals is gradually creeping its way onto sites that were once considered the preserve of aloof intellectuals

& thus you find me inevitably writing a blog. I do not intend to form a congruent set of opinions, nor do I plan on following any set theme here. I won't promise to keep you up to date with popular television programmes, advancements in technology or political meanderings but I will swear a lot

just not in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment